Phyto Ceramide Q10 - Retexturing Serum
This unique skin care serum made up of a pure form of Ceramide E + Phytosterols + Antioxidants.
- Pure form of Ceramide E will replenish, protect and improve your skin texture.
- Phytosterols will lock moisture and restore your skin's lipid barrier.
- Coenzyme Q10 + Vitamin E will fight wrinkles and signs of aging.
- Silky, lightweight oil base serum. Dries fast, leaves skin smooth.
Phyto Ceramide Q10 is an essential serum for every skin care routine to maintain a healthy skin in the long-term.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Restores skin texture using potent phytosterols + ceramides.
- Encourages ceramide and collagen production.
- Slows down aging and signs of aging.
- Heals, repairs, and protects skin barrier.
- Contributes to long-term skin health.
- Pregnancy & nursing safe
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?
A unique skin care serum that contains a pure form of Ceramide 2, a highly potent ingredient that repairs and replenishes the skin barrier; Phytosterols, fatty acids that retains moisture in the skin barrier and avoid TEWL; high performance Antioxidants that protect skin against UV rays, free radicals, and oxidation which speeds up aging.
Clinical research also supports the effectiveness of combining Phytosterols and Ceramides. According to clinical trials, this combination resulted in creation of collagen and ceramides in skin, and that ceramides are the most effective when combined with phytosterols. (Read more about ceramides on our blog)
HOW TO USE
Apply a drop of the Phyto Ceramide Q10 serum and massage into cleansed face. Phyto Ceramide Q10 is highly potent with zero water content. Begin by using as a night treatment, gradually increase usage to twice a day.
It is always recommended to gently shake skin care products prior use.
INGREDIENTS & RESEARCH:
- Berkers, Tineke et al. “Topically Applied Ceramides Interact with the Stratum Corneum Lipid Matrix in Compromised Ex Vivo Skin.” Pharmaceutical research vol. 35,3 48. 6 Feb. 2018, doi:10.1007/s11095-017-2288-y
- Awad AB, Fink CS, Trautwein EA, Ntanios FY. beta-Sitosterol stimulates ceramide metabolism in differentiated Caco2 cells. J Nutr Biochem. 2005 Nov;16(11):650-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2005.04.004. PMID: 16098730.
- Baatile M. Komane, Ilze Vermaak, Guy P.P. Kamatou, Beverley Summers, Alvaro M. Viljoen, Beauty in Baobab: a pilot study of the safety and efficacy of Adansonia digitata seed oil,Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia, Volume 27, Issue 1, 2017, Pages 1-8, ISSN 0102-695X, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjp.2016.07.001.
Adansonia Digitatat Seed Oil, Squalane, Salvia Hispanica, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil, Vaccinium Corymbosum Seed Oil, Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil, Oryza Sativa, Mauritia Flexuosa Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis, Ubiquinone, Ceramide E, Tocopherol
- Fragnance (or essential oils)
- Odour Agent
At CKIN+, we genuinely care about what goes on your skin. Read our philosophy, here.